With the support of our diligent employees, we are manufacturing and supplying Nichrome Wire Mesh. It is a type of non-ferrous meting mesh, which is made of nickel base alloy wire. The most common processing techniques used for preparing this mesh are weaving and stretching. It produces an adherent layer of chromic oxide, which prevents further corrosion in the thermosphere and secures beneath metal from burning or fracturing. Nichrome Wire Mesh is non-magnetic, has superior elongation, resistant to oxidation, sulfur, permeability, and corrosion. It is often used in hot gas filtration works, heating of tanks, electric furnaces and radiant heaters.
Special Features :
- This nickel based wire mesh is reckoned for its stable thermal properties and good mechanical attributes.
- Oxidation proof and high temperature protected
- Useful for aerospace designing, medical instruments production and desalination process
- Can resist shock, deformation proof
Specifications of Nichrome A wire mesh
- Material: Cr20Ni80, Cr15Ni60 and Cr20Ni35.
- Weaving type: plain weave and twill weave.
- Wire diameter: 0.0014" - 0.063".
- Mesh size: 4 mesh - 325 mesh.
- Width: 0.1m - 1.5m.